PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NTSB investigating possible nodding off of Northwest pilots
Old 24th Oct 2009, 20:36
protectthehornet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
anti terror security

we have a big fricking bar on the door...one pilot has to leave his seat to get up and open the door to let in a f/a.

so...instead of this...why not just asign one FA to the flight deck for the whole flight? She should be really good looking and smell nice. Her job is to make sure the boys look at the instruments and make good landings.

She can give out snacks along the way for good performance.

The pilots can bark once in awhile.

Seriously. I've resorted (with the other pilot) to singing the FLINTSTONES theme song to keep alert. And my airline is famous for short haul. Heck, I've sung the whole ABC network early 1960's lineup on the shuttle from KBOS to KLGA.

And I've also flown from KLGA to KBOS in 24 minutes...how would that 20 minute rule work in that situation?

And knock off the idea of homosexual sex in the cockpit. I take it at face value...the guys started talking about something and it was a heck of a conversation. and as I mentioned in another thread, if it is hard to hear in the cockpit or hearing problems (and we have all lost hearing), you turn towards the other pilot to sort of read lips as well as hear...and then you don't look at the instrument panel. understand, comprende, ?????

and everyone out there has screwed up or will screw up...so be careful.