Old 24th Oct 2009, 17:19
Stoic

British Science Museum Climate Change Poll

The British Science Museum is holding a poll about climate change called "Prove It". They are asking people to be counted in or counted out to the proposition:

"I've seen the evidence. And I want the government to prove they're serious about climate change by negotiating a strong, effective, fair deal at Copenhagen."
The poll has been going for about two days and there is a running total on the website of the result. I don't think it is going as intended since the current score at 17.10 BST on 24 October is 423 counted in against 2545 counted out. The poll has been fairly steady all day at between 5:1 and 6:1 counted out to counted in. This cannot be the desired result! The website does ask viewers to spread the word so here is the website address: Science Museum - Home - PROVE IT!

What on earth the Science Museum is doing involving itself in this tawdry PR stunt, goodness only knows. How they try and dig themselves out of their hole when they achieve the unintended result is going to be delicious to see.

Last edited by Stoic; 24th Oct 2009 at 17:32.