PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair TR Funding
View Single Post
Old 24th Oct 2009, 08:29
TheBeak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Irishpilot1990, I saw what you wrote to me - you said I clearly had tried to be selected by Ryanair but failed and then went on to say or I had done 'this' or I had done 'that' as your idea as to why I have the views that I have. First of all, don't use words that you clearly don't understand, like the word clearly. If it is so clear why are you giving 'ors'? I'd say to you it seems as clear as mud. Think, then speak - in that order. You do the public standing of your airlines 'selected' pilots no favours with your poorly reasoned, spoilt-brat-like, child-like, weak, unintelligent, everly obvious contributions that stem from an enormous amount of mollycoddling I'd imagine and a lacking of life experience. Don't worry, it'll come fella and from the route you have chosen, probably the hard way. For the record, I have never, ever, ever, ever done a Ryanair selection and nor would I and right now nor could I (unless I am willing to pay another 33K for something I already have). It was said in the latest BALPA magazine in the last week that Ryanair wont take the likes of ex-Excel guys and girls because they'd have to pay them a proper salary. It's a fact. It has nothing to do with ironing out other airlines SOPs.

If my words hit home too hard for you, then listen to the likes of MH152, Bealzebub, WWW and Blackred. If you wish to use me as a punch bag to vent your frustration over the embarrassment of having to be bought 'life' by your parents, then punch away big boy. I'd be embarassed too. There is less than no pride in it. And as for saying that these people passed an IR or the ATPLs so they have fairly reached the standard, come on! The ATPLs are an insult to ones intelligence generally and the IR isn't rocket science past being able to fly a plane - it's a case of following instrumental instructions and following the rules. Then again, the way some of you lot seem to try and oppose the system, no wonder you found it a struggle. The most important part of being selected to become an airline pilot, in my opinion, past all the flying exams which to my mind are a sort of entrance exam, is the personality selection - the interview - something Ryanair apparently couldn't give a for.

As for you smiler, with regards to this site, you're throw away, just look at your posting history. You offer no advice, you just try to argue and be rude without adding a single molecule of value either way.

I'd like to point out that I do not have a problem with refute to my opinions, MH152, TRSS etc all make valid, worthwhile, value-adding, rational and reasonable points in favour of thr Ryanair TR. It isn't overwhelming though and the Cons still by far outweigh the Pros.

P.S. As for you comparing me to Nick Griffin, Irishpilot1990, again you are speaking irrelevantly, out of your depth and like the little boy or girl you present yourself to be.

Last edited by TheBeak; 24th Oct 2009 at 10:47.