PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - best twin for training?
View Single Post
Old 23rd Oct 2009, 12:20
Ezz35

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Frigatebird,

Thank you again for your constructive contribution to what I thought was a reasonable discussion. I came on this forum to talk to people who could help me gain direction and insight, and instead, even from my first post, you've chosen to be sarcastic and unhelpful. I ask about a rating and you accused me of taking mummy and daddy's money and contributing to a global financial crisis. And even now, you offer no useful comment about the content of this thread - instead, you dwell literally on things that were never and most obviously not intended to be taken that way. I am not a coke dealer and will never be. I was making the point that it was not your business or place to criticise how I would get into a flight school. I am glad to hear that your kids have achieved so much, but please do not make the arrogant assumption that my mental capacities are deplorable. Asking questions is not a crime, I hope should your kids have a few of their own you respond in a much better way. I don't know everything mate, but I was also raised never to despise meager beginnings. If all you want to do is come on here and put me down, save us both the time and don't. You haven't hurt my feelings.