PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proposed Changes To Fi(a) Revalidation Requirements
Old 14th Jun 2002, 10:58
CaptAirProx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Formation & Climbs like a dog.................

Thanks guys, I was beginning to think I was the only one with a view on this one!

As formation said, we never stop learning. I have just completed some ground school as a student in whats called "differences" training for an added series of aircraft to go on my type rating.

i have just learnt loads about aviation that I should have already learnt yonks back............must have got lost in the blurb somehow! I am off to the stimulator next week and will be under "test". I expect to learn a great deal more...........and I'm looking forward to it!

I thought that was one of the delights of aviation, in that we never stop learning.

Bring back the old system. I was tested nearly every two months as a new "AFI" years back. As the old system required a quick test flight with an FIE to fly a new series of aircraft as an instructor. It was a great way to refresh and develop my instructional skills. Shame it is still not in place. My have avoided the EGHH incident a couple of years back.