PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair TR Funding
View Single Post
Old 21st Oct 2009, 19:44
TheBeak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Straight over your head - I wasn't talking about those words. You have gone off on a weak and directionless tangent. I was talking about these words:

[QUOTEHang on XXX can't afford to do this so my conscience tells me it's not fair and therefore I shouldn't do it either. Get Real. If someone has the money, and it can be sourced by WHATEVER means, then they shouldn't have to worry about the feelings of a few 'bitter' people who aren't in a similar financial position. It's a **** time in the aviation industry right now and one needs to do whatever it takes to get that foot on the first rung of the ladder. ][/quote]

You promote that it is such a care free, risk free decision. It's funny the way you think I am so bitter that I can't afford a TR or my parents couldn't back me. Now I really am not bragging but suffice to say that I could pay for another TR if I was so inclined. I wouldn't. Why? I have very strong feelings that people should earn what they have, not be given it, bought it or steal it.

As for the 'parasite' comment - time to get over it.