PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair TR Funding
View Single Post
Old 21st Oct 2009, 16:59
smiler68

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
But no RSS, those guys who didn't manage to get into the BA selection before they shut the door on recruitment just over a year ago, would be far better off NOT applying to FR (the only gig in town at the minute) and instead taking up a data input job, because let's face it, that's what they'd far prefer doing in comparison to flying a jet, isn't it?? Or maybe instead they should take into account the people who do not have access to 33k euros (whether it's their own hard earned cash, a loan, or from mummy and daddy), and say to themselves " Hang on XXX can't afford to do this so my conscience tells me it's not fair and therefore I shouldn't do it either. Get Real. If someone has the money, and it can be sourced by WHATEVER means, then they shouldn't have to worry about the feelings of a few 'bitter' people who aren't in a similar financial position. It's a **** time in the aviation industry right now and one needs to do whatever it takes to get that foot on the first rung of the ladder.