PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - best twin for training?
View Single Post
Old 21st Oct 2009, 14:11
Ezz35

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question best twin for training?

Morning ppl,

Firstly,as a newbie to this game reading these forums for a while now(almost a year) Iv had some great laughs and learnt a lot. This is just more of a general interest/training question.

Im about to start my training for my cpl and adding a MECIR onto it in one go, as to where Im doing this isnt important(seems to be a hot topic, and no...its not REX). But they do their training in a twin comanche.

My question is...what is the best small twin to have an endorsment on? From research Iv done Beech, Chieftian and the Comanche seem to be fairly well used, but which one do most operators use or favor? I know endorsments and a job on a twin is a bit off for a fresh CPL, but Id like to know if once I complete this endorsment, am I going to have to look at doing a rating for another type sooner rather than enjoying the rating I have already? How keen are operators to get you endorsed on their type if your not already rated? I mainly asume that time and $ are the key factors, but is it a big hassel or par for the course?

Cheers