PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Embarrasing Saffers!
View Single Post
Old 21st Oct 2009, 13:47
piapito

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WOW!!!

Dear Mr.Hammer

Even from your first post you were TOTALLY out of line and your comments were uncalled for, especially referring to the "BOERS" as a whole and there attitude towards "slavery", then I'll let go of a couple of other issues too. If it wasn't for the Boers I am pretty damn sure you wouldn't have been here today. I don't want to know from what cultural background you are ,because I don't bloody care , but let me tell you 1 thing, I really do not hope that they would have to use your dental records to identify your charred remains after a mid-air in the Congo OK!!!, a tragedy like that just because you did not want to voice your right to English ATC services to help you create a picture of what the hell is going on around you in places like CONGO!!. At the end of the day you know just as well as I do that if you are not 100% aware of/or at least try to the best of you ability to find out what the hell is happening around you, you're gonna crash and burn. En ek hoop nie ons paaie kruis eendag nie, want met iemand soos jy wat geen positiewe bydraes tot hierdie forum kan by bring nie, en met absolute irrasionele stellings soos hierdie k.....k van jou!!! Mag ek jou dalk net moer. Sharpen up on the French dude, coz it seems like you gonna need it to keep your a**s in the air.