PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - jd aviation manchester
View Single Post
Old 21st Oct 2009, 12:06
speedbird001

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

I'm currently training with JD Aviation doing my CPL initially, I can confirm they are now at LPL.

As i can't comment on any other FTO's but, if was to start all over then i would definitely choose John Dale & Alan Williiams over all the others I've visited.

It's really difficult trying to choose the right place for your training as we all know, but the feeling I've got from John and all of the the instructors I've flown with at his school that it's not about the money and they certainly don't take you for a ride even in these difficult times.

His Aircraft are fantastic and are well looked after, they demand a high standard of Airmanship from the word go, on occasions that has caught me out from time to time and they will let you know that, but it's not a game is it

They work hard to try and get you to the required standard and to me that speaks volumes on it's own, since I've been there I've never had any impression that the Instructors don't want you to do well, they all do and they are very passionate about Flying as well, I've learnt loads off them in a short space of time.

As for Flying out of LPL, not had any real delays, more often than not always departed on time, the odd orbit when coming back in to land but we are mixing it with the big boys so it's great experience all the same.

I'm hoping to do my IR with them in the future, if that is John will have me

Hope this helps.

SB001