PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Where to head next?
View Single Post
Old 19th Oct 2009, 23:59
Colonel Braddock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks to all the positive replies (None!!) It wasn't only my instructor who said I would go places fast, my dad is senior QF captain and he also said I have the ability, attitude and highly above average skills to make it. I have done my remote area time (those who have been up to FNQ will understand) and now I am just looking for that next step, I've got 53.7 hours before I will get into Qantas, So I am waiting on a few turbo-prop jobs to fill the void and get some more turbine time before my interview. Should find out about one of these jobs before the end of the month.

Like i use to say to my students..... "get out there and put on your CV, some 2 crew instructional time, some remote area work in harsh conditions, the right attitude and do what you EVER you can to get a job and you won't be stuck in a turbo-prop after your 30, you will go places fast".

Hopefully some of you negative people out there can maybe smile once in a while and I don't appreciate my life being called a wind up. I love what I do and I know I am good at it, because more than one person has said so. Thank you for "trying" to help anyway. I'll make sure to remember all your names when I am sorting through your CV's at QF.