PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair TR Funding
View Single Post
Old 19th Oct 2009, 19:50
TheBeak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MikeHotel, it is quite clear that you have paid for your TR yourself, you have a more rational and reasoned response. I understand why you paid for your TR. Someone such as yourself doing what you did isn't ruining the industry. Nor, for what it's worth to him or her, is the route Torque tonight has taken. But for 18-22 year olds (+ 5 years even) to be coming straight out of their FTO and deliberately applying immediately to Ryanair because they can't be bothered to wait, they can't be bothered to earn and they know that they can get the money easily to fund their training with a few tugs on the old heart strings is just deplorable and is definately ruinous to our industry. And I hate to break it to anyone, but it is what most who join Ryanair do. That's why the effect has been so large - it is undeniable. Just look at Oxfords placement figures into the company. Just look at the level of intelligence from some of the earlier posters on this thread. They are an embarrassment to you and your company MikeHotel, hence the reason you don't wish to be tarred with the same brush.

All of this aside, it is good to see a healthy, reasoned, calm and mannerly debate going on.

I maintain, Ryanair shouldn't be the answer that most FTO leavers come to and certainly not within 2 years of leaving.

Patience is a virtue. Don't force situations.

And to quote the Joker:

'If you're good at something, never do it for free'