PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's the latest news of the V22 Osprey?
Old 19th Oct 2009, 16:19
mckpave

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And there it is, more attempts on your part to discredit us by making bull**** comments and accusations, great job guys, your true colors come out again.

That was exactly my point in coming back here, to play to your ignorance and arrogance and let everyone on this thread see how you react. You boys did a bang up job, when confronted with counter claims you decide to sling **** at the poster, it's become your standard operating procedure.

Thanks Dan for your ridiculous comments about the military and especially the USAF, you've obviously shown us your true personality. I just love how you make these comments and personal attacks. By the way, since we are in the "cutting and pasting" game again, here are some comments directed at me in the past for everyone so that all of you can see the type of "professionals" these men really are.

From FH1100 on another board:

[I]"To claim that this known design deficiency is inconsequential is the height of irresponsibility and ignorance. Mike, if you say that you are "routinely" flying the V-22 in flight regimes that are known to be dangerous (and I'm sure you've studied the Marana crash), then God be with you for you are extremely uncautious."[/I]

...and again,
[I]"Mike, that was a very well-thought-out reply. But you're not being completely honest."[/I]

From Dan Reno on this board:

"MCKPAVE's identity is known in the unit where he's assigned therefore he's actually commenting to them and telling them that he's a team player regardless of all the facts, PR and BS"

...and again,

"Kissing up to superiors is a favorite amongst the AF types and some in the MC who usually just keep quiet about this flying pork rind or do their time quietly in fear of the UCMJ and get out. Your comments are damaged goods and DOA here because everyone knows you are simply singing to your superiors Sir. Sullied data is of little use when lives are at stake and lets hope you're not whistling in the dark over your personal doubts about this beast without gonads.."

....and thrice,

[I]"You asked Pave for more insight and he's done that already by parroting Bell and customer gibberish so I thought you should go directly to the source rather than what we've already heard from him."[/I]

I'm sure the mods won't like my tactics but it should stand as a testament to the lack of professionalism exhibited by these idiots. It bares justice to them to illustrate the credibility of their claims. If this post is removed, or myself banned, then these posts and many others, should serve as evidence to have them removed as well.

I take these attacks on my integrity and credibility VERY personal gentlemen, and I don't forget! They are completely rude and unfounded. I'll be glad to discuss your accusations against me in person anywhere, anytime!! I'm quite sure you won't like my response.