PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair TR Funding
View Single Post
Old 19th Oct 2009, 13:58
blackred1443

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mike hotel i do think it is reversible, if people stop paying for their own tr then airlines are forced to change.cheap labour is no longer available.my main concern is i have 35 years left in this game.i dread to think what its going to be like in 10 years time.while i can appreciate you had your reasons to choose to do the sstr, i think this cancer is ruining this career.ryr leads the race to the bottom and ezy and the rest follow in an effort to compete, terms get eroded.

i realise your probably earning quite a nice sum now at ryr but the lack of security offered for me is quite frankly terrifying,how can this be a career.

in my opinion is all it takes to stop this is people taking a stand and refusing sstr.ryr and ezy etc still need pilots, let them pay for it.just my opinion,i think im correct but it wouldnt be the first time i was wrong!

and also this is where the bank of mummy and daddy becomes a problem as generally those who can afford these crap terms are people who have the benefit of affluent parents

Last edited by blackred1443; 19th Oct 2009 at 14:17.