PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Jetstar Engineering Base.
View Single Post
Old 19th Oct 2009, 12:14
ALAEA Fed Sec

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
After now reading the earlier post I have no problem putting a few things on the record to dispel some of the rubbish that a number of managers like you are starting to spread.

Of course when the truth cmes out all you really support is your desire to feather your nest and perpetuate the 1970's practices of a bloated and overpaid group of primadonnas.
I took a 30k per annum pay cut to work as a full time Secretary of our union. I love my job because I get to work with Engineers all over Australia to help them with the various issues that arise in their workplaces. I don't work shift work but I think I have to do more work at night now than I ever did.

How is the campaign for election to federal politics going, you have as much credibility as Greg Combet and Jullia Gillard.
I have never been a member of any political party. I find politics completely boring and would rather be a truck driver. Keep this post and give it to the papers - let them know that I have voted Greens, Liberal, Labor and One Nation. I am not seeking credibility in your eyes, I just want to assure our members that their current Secretary wants nothing more than to stay put.

I'm tipping that you aren't a Qf LAME - I will have a punt and say a Virgin manager. Ex Emirates to boot and extremely angry about our last notice.