PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NASAIR Info (threads merged) - all you need to know about them
Old 19th Oct 2009, 05:51
skypilot320

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry NAS AIR

Hi there all what your Friend told you is True 100%,I was there one of the pilots who were fuxxx by this guy Fahad S. Al Kezzi he call himself (Fred),I did spend more than 700euros on a flight ticket plus food there too,and I have no job now,also I have a family and kids,that was not all they were planing to put us out of our rooms in the street after the interview,so we will sleep in the streettoo!!,that (Fred) guy is the biggest liar,one of the pilots with us was so angry with him he was going to beat him up,that is what today Airlines do to the pilots,unorganised and unprofessional,very rude,we were thinking to send all a letter to Mr.Suliman ِAbdullah Al-Hamdanthe CEO of this NAS Airline to tell him about what happend with us in Amman,and we ask them to pay back our flight tickets to Amman

pilotara: Say

I just heard from a friend who attended the event. He is A320 rated along with other aircraft types and he 's been in aviation for over 15 years.
Very unorganised and unprofessional panel of 5. very rude and everything that Fred Kezi (the recruiter) has promised or said was all a big lie. only 3 were hired from the 35 that attended.
I was looking at NAS myself but hearing all these and talking to guys already there, i am changing my mind. i wish luck to everyone, and hope for the best to everybody.

Last edited by skypilot320; 19th Oct 2009 at 10:01.