PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - As PIC, what is your action if......
View Single Post
Old 18th Oct 2009, 13:36
Rainboe
Warning Toxic!
Disgusted of Tunbridge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I object! That is a little extreme for nervous passengers! There is a spark of kindness in me........somewhere. Not sure where! We are talking about a drop in standards, people with mullets, who travel in singlets, flip flops, and those running shorts with wide open flappy bits so that looking from the side (if you should be so unfortunate as to glance their way involuntarily), you are treated to the unedifying sight of their pork sausage and long hairy legs. Yes, they get packed and check in and get on a plane like that! The poor cabin crew, who have spent ages slapping slap on and making their hair nice and looking really smart in a clean uniform then have to actually serve them and call them 'Sir'! And their obese fake blonde partners have metallic facial jewelry and folds of lard-like flabby arms and white, bare midriffs spilling out asunder, all covered with tattoes- they have to be called 'Madam'! And the only interest is in alcohol, and lots of it.
It seems so unfair to foister them on foreigners to spend a week vomiting and shouting up their High Streets, but if they have got £119 to flash, who are we to argue?
I fly smart people now who get dressed up for flying and have a wonderful attitude. As a result, they get top class treatment all the way through. What a difference!

Last edited by Rainboe; 19th Oct 2009 at 12:03.