PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Virgin Blue Share Price - how low can it go and for how long?
Old 18th Oct 2009, 08:22
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'VBPCGUY`s Latest Wealth Status' and one for 'Slice' !

VBPCGUY, Here you go Knob Jockey, latest pricing $0.490
[QUOTE]
Up a further 2cents to .53
Oleo if you truely know all that info you are spreading manure from the inside.
But no doubt you got all 'warm and fuzzy' and booked yourself a seat on the exciting 40 000 Feet Concert, correct ??As for spreading manure, thats pretty much what you do each shift isnt it ?

Slice -
I don`t know where you get all this "loyalist, BG is a God" crap. That said no one wants the company to fold, which despite your hype to the contrary, it probably will not.
I agree about your 'going broke' statement. Someone will come along and save the day for VB, of that I have no doubt. Do I want to see all the good people out of work at VB, absolutely not.
My point is that under the 'present incompetent,inadequate,ill-informed,egotistical, beligerent, arrogant ' Management structure, the place is slowly dying. If ALL the
useless parasitic Managers that have been onboard BG`s gravy train from start up were swept out with the nightly garbage then the place could be healed.
oleo - do you actually work for VB ???
To that question I say "you dont know where I am at, but you will know where I have been".