PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Possible Revolt at Qatar Airways
View Single Post
Old 13th Jun 2002, 10:16
MTQatar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A300Man you have said:

And the sad truth now is that the standard of service (previously excellent) is now going horribly bad, with almost every flight being outnumbered by new and inexperienced cabin crew.

I have found this in an online flight review website. I actually found that their were only two complaints and agains the Cabin Crew and they were made last year while this year's reviews(incl. 2 in 2001), some as recent as a few weeks ago were much better meaning the service is actually improving. In my personal experience my worst flight was Qatar Airways was in 1996 in the 747 and my best were in Dec 2001 and 1999.

"I was pleasantly surprised to find that a member of the cabin crew had covered me with a blanket while I slept"

------

"I was impressed by the crew who were polite, professional and seemed to be enthusiastic about their job - top marks to them

------

"I never had a good service from any other airline like Qatar Airways in my experience. All the flight staff approach the passengers with a very high hospitality."

------

"I travelled out of Trivandrum to Doha and back, a pleasant experience both ways. Service was rendered with a smile, both on ground and in the air."

------

"We flew business class and all the cabin crew were wonderful"

------

"The service was amazing each time, and the cabin crew showed full respect to myself and other accompanying passengers ... The best thing about the airline are the warm, welcoming staff."

------

"I find Qatar Airways a very convenient flight - well organised and the staff very helpful."

------

"Their seats are comfortable by coach standards, and their staff service is also excellent, matching the likes of other gulf carriers (eg Emirates, Gulf Air)."

------

Oh BTW I am still waiting for your email

Last edited by MTQatar; 13th Jun 2002 at 10:21.