PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 6
Thread: Ryanair - 6
View Single Post
Old 17th Oct 2009, 20:31
rpmac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I often transfer from one airline to another, usually low cost operators, and have never had a problem. The nearest we ever had to missing our connection was when travelling to Palma via Madrid. The EasyJet flight was 5 hours delayed due to snow at Madrid. On arriving our baggage was delivered to the wrong hall and we all en masse trouped over to the other baggage hall, with no help or direction from anyone at Madrid airport. Our Ryanair flight to Palma was now about leave but the Ryanair check in crew were brilliant. The flight actually was closed but they arranged to take our luggage, etc and we dashed to the gate where we able to board. Our luggage arrived in Palma although for the second time not at the carousel announced. Ryanair were the best and I would use them anytime. Spending a lot of time in Majorca I meet people from all over Europe and I often ask who they flew with. The vast majority are more than pleased with the airline they came with. Older aircraft with Jet2 is never mentioned, newer aircraft with Ryanair is never mentioned. EasyJet, Jet2, Air Berlin, and Ryanair are all highly regarded.