PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 6
Thread: Ryanair - 6
View Single Post
Old 17th Oct 2009, 17:04
BEagle

Received 270 Likes on 109 Posts
Falcon666, yes, that's what I've been told.

I don't know whether it's true, but there was a story in the aviation press that some Boeing bigwig rang Ryanair to congratulate Mikey-the-Pikey on his idea to charge people to use the lavatory. Boeing would be entirely happy to design and fit a certified system to accommodate this.....at a cost of £50000 per door per aircraft.

It went rather quiet at the Irish end of the line....

If people prostitute themselves by flying Ryanair and then have to fork out £500 to get home on a real airline when they get dumped by Ryanair and told to rebook for a flight in 4 days time, they only have themselves to blame for encouraging Ryanair to get away with their woeful attitude towards delayed customers. To my mind, the type of person who thinks that a 1p ticket to fly to Europe is the same type of person who buys counterfeit DVDs at a car boot sale. If the price is too good to be true, then it probably is.

The only thing I do agree with, though, is the rigid check-in time requirement. At least their aircraft aren't delayed when a bunch of drunken oiks stays in the airport bar too long.