PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PPL Written Exams
View Single Post
Old 13th Jun 2002, 09:28
rossco18_uk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Evo7, yes I am off to the states for 4 weeks. Don't worry I am planning to do a lot of studying before I go. I am already into Aviation Law. I have everything I need, so I am able to do pretty much most of the studying before I go. I also have the PPL Confuser. I got it through the post this morning and it seems to have plenty of questions in it, so I will certainly be using that. All I wanted to know, was a little advice from anyone who has been to the States possibly and didn't complete their writtens before they went and how they found it. I am sorry if I offended you Gonewest, as your post seemed a little.... I am only another wannabe about to do my PPL abroad in another country and I want to be sure of everything before I go - I just want as many opinions as possible. Is there something wrong with that??

Anyway, thank you for the advice for anyone else who posted.

P.S. I am leaving 01 Sep02, this will give you an indication of the time I have before I leave. I have planned it out and I think it should be enough time to get through all the Thom books, as well as the PPL Confuser. I do Aeronautical Engineering at University and it definately helps in some of the subjects.

Thanks again,

Ross