PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 6
Thread: Ryanair - 6
View Single Post
Old 17th Oct 2009, 07:22
BEagle

Received 270 Likes on 109 Posts
TRSS, I would certainly hope that the 737-800 has benefited from 40 years of aerospace development since the Conway-engined aircraft of the 1960s.....

£10 is a completely unrealistic figure for an air fare.

All Panorama did was to generate another excuse for that tawdry airline to grab more publicity. A shame that the interviewer was so poor.

As for European LoCos, I was once an enthusiastic passenger with Buzz. Their model was the acceptable face of a LoCo, as was GO!'s. But the wooden-headed, wooden-footed people at KLM killed Buzz off just as it was about to open a second hub. GO! was too successful for ba's liking as it was taking their passengers.

Buzz, of course, flew from Stansted to 'real' Frankfurt, not some ex-military base 115 km away in the Mosel pretending to be somewhere near Frankfurt.

I was stuck in solid traffic on the A61 Autobahn last Sunday and noticed the 'Hahn Express' also stuck. I wonder whether the outbound flight bothered to wait for the passengers.....??

Why do people hate Ryanair? They don't - they just detest that smug little so-and-so with all his arrogant BS. Did you hear him say how Ryanair had 'the best customer service'.........??

A few more airports with the resolve of Manchester and Malmö might restore reality.