PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - mall cop fines
Thread: mall cop fines
View Single Post
Old 16th Oct 2009, 17:40
fractional

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As long as laws continue to be as they are, no one should be in doubt that these places are for making as much money as you can and move out.
Yes, we are considered as guests, but, as I said many times before in this network, I would never treat guests the way they treat most of the expat population, let alone the thousands at the bottom of the ladder.
We should come here on the sponsors’ expense, do our jobs professionally to justify the money they pay and get out as soon as possible. If you do not get a good package, then you will be in for hard times and joining the bottom of the ladder rather than aiming for the top.
Despite buying property here or even becoming a national, you will be always a guest because you are not born and bred as a genuine national.
As Schibulsky and ironbutt57 said, they cannot have both ways. I don't know what the case was in the Emirates Mall, but it is ridiculous to claim being a credible and open society and then see what you can see in the hotels, night-clubs and other spots in town on and off-shore where there is Sharia.