PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MACC Scandal!
Thread: MACC Scandal!
View Single Post
Old 16th Oct 2009, 11:24
oneowl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Although the news makes me gutted to the core, am I surprised. . . .NO! I can only feel for the individual in question.

This downtrodden unit has been treating it's very hard and loyal workforce like sh*t for years and this is continuing right to the end.

The people who are making these decisions make myself and many of my colegues want to

We have been operating waaayyyy over and above our normal call of duty to ensure the transition to NPC was possible and on time, and who will get all the credit ?? That's right, the as*holes who never step foot in that darkened room about the same size as the Starbucks at the CTC, but seem to know so much about it.

My only regret is not listening to the wise old owl who suggested a relaxation in the will to train our college output approximately 3 years ago. That individual has worked for this amature organisation for long enough to see this all unfold. Unfortunately the more junior instuctors still had the good will and never could have imagined the depths that NATS could stoop to, again . . . .shame on you NATS