PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's the latest news of the V22 Osprey?
Old 16th Oct 2009, 01:30
mckpave

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gosh Dan I just don't get it, I've finally come to realize that you guys are much more intelligent and insightful than all of us, and yet you still don't seem appreciative. Just the other day we heard a rumor that a Congressman, (or maybe it was Carlton Meyer), was coming to visit so I was helping move an aircraft into another hangar, (you know what I'm talking about, the ones that are broken and can't fly anymore so we're hiding them), and I was thinking, "Those guys are right, this is so wrong!"

Then, last night I was looking through my flight manual trying to find that "combat maneuvering restriction" and couldn't find it!! That's a cover-up and scandal if I've never seen one, THEY are actually hiding it from us!! Good on you boys, great detective work.

Like I said before, I bow down to you, FH1100 and SASless; your wisdom, experience, intelligence, and omnipotence are superior to all of us "in the program", there is absolutely no credibility to that. You win, I'm sorry for doubting you guys all these years.