PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair TR Funding
View Single Post
Old 15th Oct 2009, 15:34
irishpilot1990

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mikehotel,Well said.

Flintstone, firstly I offer my apologies for my lack of elocution (see I do have big words, and can spell when I want them). I also apologise I don’t prove read all my posts on a thread which has fallen into the entertainment category rather then information one.

Fair play to you on landing the dream job mate. Free type and top salary. Nice one.
You knew a contact in a high place, or someone else did, or you are really good and got that bit of much needed luck.

If the majority of us stuck to your principles then we would never get a job. Getting on the ladder is usually the hardest part. And there isn’t enough free type ratings for 10% of us never mind all of us.

And if you are going to say you had no special connections or were not blessed, then one evidently had multiples more then 250 hours and hence other options then paying for type or getting paid low.

And Flintstone thrust me I have the wit and imagination. RYN wont be the only CV I write up or phone call I make….as is the same for everyone else…little less arrogance would be nice when you know dam well everyone doesn’t have the luxury of sitting around waiting for what you say you have.Times are not good and maybe if you have another job to fall back into you can do this.For most Europeans there is NO job to fall back into and wait.