PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SMS software
Thread: SMS software
View Single Post
Old 15th Oct 2009, 04:09
oZAvi8tor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Quality SMS Software

Hi Guys

In addition to AQD & QPulse, it would be worth your while taking a look at OSMS, developed and supported by Omnisafe International (OmniSafe International Home). Ive worked with the product extensively in my role as Safety Manager in 2 seperate organisations and it really is a fantastic product for SMS. I know it competes really well against AQD & QPulse both on price and functionality. It is extremely comprehensive but easy to use.

It is a 100% secure web based system which means nothing has to get installed on your pc/notebook and can be accessed from any location. If you are anything like me and are always travelling, this is a big bonus.

I know that Omnisafe has an installation base with the OSMS product across many regions worldwide and the installation, training and product support is second to none. I recall when we went through the selection criteria for an SMS, these guys went above and beyond to ensure it met our requirements.

Just thought id share my experience with all of you and provide an alternative to extremely expensive SMS systems which are equally as difficult to use.