PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Advice after finishing training - what do I do next (Merged)
Old 14th Oct 2009, 21:46
Nemo...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guys, I understand where a lot of you are coming from in reference to how crap the job market is at the moment, but there are people who follow thier dreams no matter how hards its going to be, I dont think these people should be blasted quite so bad. Good on you I say.

I am such a person, im 30yrs old have run a succesfull buisness for the past 10yrs, which has given me a good life with nice perks, cars, holidays etc, but ever since ive been a lad ive wanted to be an airline pilot, and over the past few months that desire has got stronger and stronger, I know im running out of time to do it because of my age, so Im going for it and risking everything in the process, Im going into this with my eyes wide open I know it will more than likely end without a job, but I dont care, because for me living the rest of my life knowing I didnt attempt my dream will be a lot worst than picking up the pieces if chasing my dream goes wrong.

Im a firm believer in life you only regret the things you didnt do, not the things you did. In buisness ive made some monumental bad choices, but I dont regret them, as one or two of my decisions worked out.

Your a long time dead etc