PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Panorama BBC1 Monday 12th Oct - Why Hate Ryanair
Old 14th Oct 2009, 13:23
lowcostdolly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Abusing the sky ..... Thank you so much for the very constructive reply that you didn't have time for apparently

Of course you are entitled to your condescending personal opinion of me clearly demonstrated by the wording of your post but you have asked me to clarify some safety info. If you truly are interested in the answers then I suggest you PM me. I think you will find I am just as clued up on aviation safety/safety reporting procedures as you and yes I do know what all your abbreviations stand for....funny that but as CC and "a PU at that" I would be. I too have been round for a long time as well hence....

I'm not interested in a slanging match on a public forum just because you might not like/agree with me or it appears do you like being questioned in any way. I didn't intend to start one but I will finish it. If you wish to continue our discussion then please do PM me.

Meanwhile back to the thread......Why hate ryanair? It appears lots of people do a million free seats or not. I wonder if MOL will be waiving the taxes, booking fees, potential hold fees, the wheelchair fees,euro control fees etc to go with the "free" seats? mm.