PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I need to vent! CV Rage!
View Single Post
Old 14th Oct 2009, 07:21
j3pipercub

Received 8 Likes on 2 Posts
Amatuer, I did mention that I took it back if it was a joke and I do. However...

48 degree heat flying 172s in a survey pattern 7 days a week 6hrs a day
Is that a Commercial Op? And do 172 P-Charts go that high?

-hes after strong athletic outdoors types to help out around the place with other labouring jobs.
Ah I see, he's after a laborer that he wants to pay pilot's wages for. And is this before, after, or during flying 6hrs a day and degreasing the belly? Give it time, wait till the novelty wears off.

Im sure when you get to the bigger city companies and airlines the guy with the degree and whos interest are IT would probably be preferred- so its not doom and gloom if your more on the nerdy side of things
Glad you're sure mate, as long as you're sure, then that's all that counts. Just got your first job and already an expert, awesome. I am a nerd so I'm glad you think it'll be ok when I get to the bigger city companies...

But when you get to 'bigger city companies' I always thought it would be hours and being a decent human that counted. If it came to IT degrees then I'll fail there too. But that's just from my rather limited experience.

j3