PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Francis Chin sets a new record!
View Single Post
Old 13th Oct 2009, 07:20
Sqwak7700

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Or perhaps they were ambos* providing a little structural support for Mr Chin?
You are right! The picture above reminds me of "Weekend at Berny's". I love the joyous look on Neil and Bob. They are just about as exited with 3 man long-haul as we all are.

And all you "aviation enthusiasts" need to chill out. Even the original poster recognized that he "over-emphasized" the achievement, as he edited his post quite rapidly.

Rhone, you must be a member of one of those "everybody gets a trophy" crowds. Go back to your soccer-mom party. I call it how I see it, you chose to post on a website that caters to all of us "bitter" expat pilots. You want roses, go talk to the HK media... oh wait, you were complaining that no-one picked up on the story... apparently most people agree with me.

Mullah, so now just having love of aviation means that you should get praise from other aviators? I'll buy my fellow pilots a beer any day, just as I would this Francis guy if I met him at a bar. He probably sees the humor in it even though you don't.

Back to my fisher-price "my first cup" tea set. I would like to propose a new color be added to the list so we can improve morale... how's brown sound to you? Maybe we could get matching dinnerware to go with the cups.