PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad the new Qatar?
View Single Post
Old 12th Oct 2009, 16:45
Etihadghostrider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Etihad the new Qatar?

It seems the "management", VP's, EVP's, EEVP's and so on have nothing better to do then sit around and think up asinine policies and procedures.
So lets start....

The crew are given a plastic litre bottle of water once on board, if you don't finish it and take it with you after the flight, dismissed for theft.

CC forget they have a sugar packet or plastic spoon in their apron, dismissed for theft.

The crew building downtown that houses both Cabin and Flight crew has a pool and gym. It seems the "upper" management don't want any of the pilots or their families giving them competition for the affections of the CC, so FD and families are NOT allowed to use the pool or gym. So little Johnny looks out his window at the pool, but is not allowed to go there.

The FO forgets his passport, the CAPTAIN gets a warning letter! My suggestion... every flight, the Capt. inspects EVERY document of EVERY crew member. Lets see what this does to OTP.

A CM screws up her show time, the first mistake in more then 5 years, the response, Final Warning Letter.

Hogan is on a flight that has tech problems, the crew deal it like they should, his response, get his cronie to give the Capt. s**t for not calling NOC and asking them for the gate information, which by the way is not his responsibility.

Thats all i can think of now, I have another night flight, day flight, night flight, so i better go to bed, ah that brings me to rostering................