PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair TR Funding
View Single Post
Old 12th Oct 2009, 16:23
P-T

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Amazed!

I have returned onto PPRUNE for the first time in months, to be confronted by sheer rage and disbelief with how someone like TheBeak can exist in our community. I understand that there are some bitter and twisted pilots out there and probably rightly so, having probably been used and abused by many different airlines and caught in the wrong situation more than once.

However, I only read the first page of this thread as quite frankly I was appalled with your arrogance TheBeak. I'm not sure who you are or what you do. What I do know is that you've come through OAA on the modular course in recent years. Now is this what the crux of the problem is. Are you jealous about those younger than you who could afford the integrated course? Did your mummy and daddy not have enough money for you to do the course when you were still young and impressionable and dare I say it, polite? (BTW, those who know me know I'm not saying that the Modular route is a lesser route, just a different way. If I wasn't sponsored, then I would have been on the Modular route myself.)

Personally, if I could have afforded it when I was 18, then I know for a fact my life would be in a far better position at this age than it is now. I think anyone that can do the integrated course and then the RYR TR at the age of 18-21 is a better man than me.

As far as parasite is concerned. You mention issues such as borrowing off mummy and daddy or using a spouse’s agreement for securing the loan to the house etc. Is this again a sign of bitterness that your spouse wouldn't let you do this; if indeed a human being could bear to buy a house and share it with you.

There are a lot of people on this forum who know me and I'm not going to justify who I am. But I will say that if I wasn't in the fortunate situation that I am, I would regrettably not be able to afford the RYR TR. For all those who are; of whom I know many, good luck and I'm sure it'll be more than worth it when you buggers have 4 stripes and I'll be just getting my SFO pay rise. Who's to say that these "parasites" are not going to repay the favour and indeed the money to their loved ones (do I need to explain love? If so TheBeak, it's that warm fuzzy feeling I imagine you have when you look in the mirror every morning and tell yourself "I'm the man" just before your mother brings you your tea and toast in the morning)

Lastly, TheBeak, you've done nothing but make me think you are immature and probably not the sharpest tool in the shed. I particularly loved the comment when you stated that you haven't personally offended anyone. YOU do not decide if you've offended anyone, it's the people you are speaking to that decide if they are offended. I can clearly see that you have offended most people that have read and indeed replied to this.

Cpt. Rosco, I look forward with glee to any comments you have on this issue. All I can say to TheBeak is quite honestly I hope I never have to work with you as I think your attitude to others stinks.

And if you correct my grammar or diction. I'm a pilot and I don't care. I left defence writing behind quite a few years ago and good riddance. x