PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Help me out here guys..............Mecca HEMS
Old 12th Oct 2009, 11:17
topendtorque

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tolerance and anti discimmination is one thing, but to mix those theories with allowing every and all boat people easy access to any country, is way out, you should check how Italy handles - so called refugees ( it may be a revelation), we don't need to get involved in those politics.

As far as Hey Hey is concerned, I don't mind old bean Daryl Somers (spelling?) and have worked with him and crew, always fun times.

But this thread really reminds me of my really - big - pet - hate. That is when I quite often I get to have an argument with my local postmaster about him hiring dislexic staff. Now I ask you, why in f'n 'ell would you hire someone who canna' tell the difference between 6, 1, 66, 11, 61, 616, 16 , 166, or 116. Of course it gets far worse when there are four or five digits in the post bag or mail bag numbers. Just this week, we have no bloody mail, who knows where it is. grrrr.

So, the conversation usually goes like this,
Me, "you dead brain turnout why is it that you hire unsuited people."
Him, OH! SHOCK HORROR! 'We can't be seen to be disciminating against anyone for any reason.'

Me, "Well you f'n lame brain, how do yer think I would look by hiring a blasted Helicopter pilot with no f'n arms you bloody clown."

I have to say that it's at that point where he seems to be suddenly interested in other things. One day, one day, I will just jump the glorious Post Master Generals high counter and punch one of these turnouts on the nose.
however, one might as well go outside and beat one's head on the pavement.

As far as an omni-directional mecca driver is concerned, if they don't want any other who has to use a compass, well they don't need a driver, or a helicopter. EASY
cheers tet

ps, not that i am going to say anything about the mecca signs in motel rooms in many muslim countries that I have visited, very few of which ever point in the same direction. Talk about mixed standards.