PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair TR Funding
View Single Post
Old 12th Oct 2009, 09:00
Torque Tonight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Crikey Beak, the real world must be a very confusing and scary place for you. There can't actually be any staff working for Ryanair at all, seeing as you accuse every single person of being a 'Walt'.

I have laid my cards on the table for you, to back up my statements, and have given you my career history, including the inbetween job that many people would probably take the p--s out of. You, on the other hand, tell us nothing solid about yourself and yet accuse me of lying about both the pilot jobs I have had.

What more do I have to do? Maybe I need to scan my airside pass and my old F1250 (do you know what that is Beak) before we can have a sensible discussion. Well, I'm not going to do that. I've done enough already to bust my anonymity to those actually IN the industry who know me and the bottom line is that I couldn't give a monkey's what you choose to believe. I'm sure most people can read my posts and your posts and draw their own conclusions.

I have never been an arrogant or aggressive person but, by God, you seem to do your best to drive people to it. Your denial of any facts that don't suit your mental model and your general manner are going make for job interview hilarity - you really are putting a ball and chain around your own ankle.