PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Are you a stewardess or a flight attendant? Young or aged? Discuss the article below
Old 12th Oct 2009, 08:27
CBR_1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Poor baby :(

Poor old Robert. Given he sounds like a whinging bore with ignorance to boot, i would hazard a guess that the only time he ever got any attention from the opposite sex was when he was on a flight. The tragic narcissist, who clearly likes to spread himself out into the aisle (he paid for a seat on the plane, not the whole plane!) never realised that he was only getting said attention because he paid for the honour and the stewardess' were too professional to let him know he was an ogre. I would also hazard a guess that he is exactly the kind of passenger that brings it all on himself - we do smile, often, but maybe we just can't help but cringe though when dealing with the likes of him. He obviously wasn't taught to treat others as he would like to be treated when he was growing up. I live in hope that he continues to be unsatisfied with air travel and eventually decides to take the bus! Failing that, when the day comes that his middle-age spread causes him a heart-attack lets hope he is on a plane across the atlantic and the flight attendants on board who knew they would never use their training, failed to pay attention in said training, and are merely the airborne waitresses he so desires!