PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot's on Food Stamps
View Single Post
Old 12th Oct 2009, 07:27
hoggsnortrupert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pilots are d--- heads:

When it comes to standing together, I have said this before on here if some one wants to search, PARK THE ALUMINUM TUBING ON A WORLD WIDE SCALE! but alas it will never happen, egos and careers get in the way of doing whats right.

Have another string to your bow:

I agree! my kids want to fly, I am doing my dam best to steer them in another direction.

This problem is in my opinion,(bring it on) caused by PILOTS: because we wont stick together.

One of my mates of 30+ yrs is "just a bit" outspoken, he works on his "T" theory! or as he refers to it as the MAS theory, MONEY, ATTITUDE,****E, money has to be enough to hold the attitude, and allow for a bit of ****e carrying, if Money decreases, and the ****e increases(Compliance/ new wheel being reinvented, & training) then the ATTITUDE suffers.

He recently left Nadi after they devalued the dollar 20%, with the exchange rate following another 7%, he gave them the opportunity, they played him out, he fell on his sword and departed without finishing his notice because it was costing him money to be there.

I tell him to get on PP, his reply is what the f--k for?

He refers to me as a aviation whore!

What really pisses me off is that he is so f---ing right!

H/Snort