PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Panorama BBC1 Monday 12th Oct - Why Hate Ryanair
Old 11th Oct 2009, 21:48
ladylily63

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Firstly,we have travelled Ryanair several times along with other low cost carriers and hate to tempt fate but have never had any problems whatsoever with them. Flights have always been on time and we have found the boarding system to be well organised unlike some other low cost carriers. There are no hidden charges it is all stated in black and white!!
I believe the flights are great value ,we have just flown Stansted to Malaga £60 return for hubby and me and have booked the same in Feb for £30 return! We only took hand luggage and I fully accept that I may be told to place my small handbag in my case (which I wasnt) but how anyone can complain beats me !!

I will be watching tomorrow's Panorama and the only thing I will question is if they come up with any safety issues as that is of paramount concern to me.

If I want pampering (which I do on occasions more so on long hauls ) I will choose a different carrier meantime I am more than happy with Ryanair thank you