PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair TR Funding
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2009, 20:56
Torque Tonight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes, once again another potentially constructive thread descends into a dick-fight thanks to our resident saboteur derailing it with personal attacks at post 3. Of course those on the receiving end are going to reply, some more diplomatically than others, some more assertively. As I said before, Beak is entitled to his viewpoint, but it is the privilege of each reader to decide how much value and credibility to attach to it. Zero would be my suggested figure.

Beak's monotonous and repetitive attacks are based largely on misinformation, assumptions and figures that he has plucked out of his @r$£. He also seriously underestimates those that do make it to the right hand seat in Ryanair. Even the calmest, most restrained Bhuddist monk would probably give him a thump in the nose if he had the balls to speak to people face-to-face in the manner that he writes here.

Take his ramblings with the pinch of salt they deserve. As for his addiction to cutting and pasting from Wikipedia, online dictionaries and quotations; here's a little something you might enjoy:

"Over and over and over and over. / Like a monkey with a miniature cymbal"

Cheers, TT
(former high street chain coffee boy, paid my own way, not afraid of an honest days work, but still a parasite!)

Last edited by Torque Tonight; 11th Oct 2009 at 21:45.