PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair TR Funding
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2009, 20:36
McNulty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
this is why he made the comments he did because the implication is that daddy pays for your rating and licence and then you lose all perspective of how priviledged you are.so rather that expressing your gratitude for the fortunate position you find yourselves in, like spolit kids you sneer at those less fortunate.or those that choose to question the values you have been instilled with.

You cannot be serious? TheBeak comes on here and calls people parasites? I'm supposed to reply by pouring my heart out to him about how fortunate and privileged i am?

For the record now that you have brought it up, i do feel extremely grateful and fortunate to be in my position. Believe me life hasnt always been so kind, i know how good i have it now. I also have people very close to me who have lost their jobs recently - and there is no shame in that as there is a massive recession on over here. There is no shame at all in working in low paid jobs, or being on the dole now at this time.

The only person coming on here with the intention of sneering at people is the beak.