PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair TR Funding
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2009, 20:23
blackred1443

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
as i have said a few times now already referring to people sponsored by mummy and daddy as parasitic is wrong.but judging by the way ye have all responded to the beaks comments i think ye have proven to be ridiculous.

its like watching a load of children throwing toys out of their prams,if you dont like what he said then debate like adults

dont degrade someone who differs to your opinion.

listening to people degrading those employed in a fast food restaurant as though that makes someone a lower form of life.

this is why he made the comments he did because the implication is that daddy pays for your rating and licence and then you lose all perspective of how priviledged you are.so rather that expressing your gratitude for the fortunate position you find yourselves in, like spolit kids you sneer at those less fortunate.or those that choose to question the values you have been instilled with.

all ye had to do was say yes daddy did pay for my rating and im incredibly lucky and grateful, instead one individual reckons he has paid back 35k in 5 months and another start being patronising towards those on minimum wage.what a way to respond.ye have just proven everything he was getting at, someone else added something about only comment on things you have direct involvement with!!?

well done