PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair TR Funding
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2009, 18:50
TheBeak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I do love it when people say things like:

Your posts no longer hold any creditability.
Are you the messiah? No? Then could you please put that my posts do not hold credibility to you rather than making a sweeping statement on behalf of the population? What's there to believe or not believe in? It isn't about believability. It is my opinion for people who are seeking advice to read, assimilate and compare with all the other opinions given on here.

as for cutting someone who floats on a particular base training session...give me a break, things like that can be fixed,
Yes they can be fixed. In this instance it wasn't. Poor speed control towards Vref, too early a flare and not pulling the thrust levers all the way back are all reasons for it so don't discard it as nonsense.

I also love it when all the 'cool dudes' come on and give their quick laissez faire 'definite article' post and then claim that they shaln't be checking back. The gods have spoken. Just rememeber boys and girls, you're nothing without your mummy and daddy. Where would you really be without them backing you? Not subsidising Ryanairs passengers.

particular role then is he
As always, assuming it was a male.

Blackred, thanks for answering the rest, I shaln't repeat what you have already written.

Where people source their funds is none of your business and the way you commit about them is disgusting.
I have spoken nothing but the truth and quoted natural rules and nobel peace prize winning writers.

Your thinking will get you nowhere fast
Thinking is a time consuming process, I'd say the same applies to anyone. My knowledge will get me anywhere and everywhere however, which can't be said for some of you.

Last edited by TheBeak; 11th Oct 2009 at 19:22.