PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair TR Funding
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2009, 18:07
blackred1443

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ei 022 while i agree calling these ryr hopefulls parasites might be a bit rough,saying someone i.e the beak has no credibility because you dont agree with there opinion is a little narrow minded.

as for saying the beaks thoughts will prevent him advancing in his career i fail to see how.i share some of his beliefs and it doesnt seemed to have held me back.quite the opposite infact.maybe you might to elaborate as to how

is think asking if he has any direct ryr experience relevant so he can have an opinion? no i'd imagine.do you have direct experience on everything you hold an opinion on,because i certainly don't

referring to mates experience is not rubbish is it?we base alot of our decisions on others experiences

i do agree with you about its not a driving test, and you do need to progress.but progress quickly...im not so sure.most trainers i have dealt with seem to be able to adjust their training methods and pace to suit the candidate and enjoy the challenge.i think alot does come down to the efforts of the candidate though