PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot Training in New Zealand
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2009, 16:17
lilflyboy262

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Im struggling to think who the disgruntled IFR person was that left Eagle Flight Training. Eagle usually gets all the disgruntled pilots from Ardmore and the flying club that are sick of being messed around.

Ive done probably that last 200hrs of my training, and have had no issues whatsoever with them. They are great and will bend over backwards to get you through your training.
As you said before, Eagle has 3 A-cat instructors on its books, as well as a few B and C cat instructors.
All of the A-cats have had operation experience, and train the pilots to those standards.

The gear is a little old, but it is well maintained. The duchess has just had one of those small glass cockpit things put in it. Hours of fun trying to figure everything out on it while you are travelling around.
Not a extremely busy place either so you can pretty much always get a A/C when you want one. I know I have no issues with getting 1.

If you find Eagle a bad place to fly at, then I think that you need to look at yourself as the issue to why things aren't being done. They will help you along the way, but they aren't your parents and wont make you turn up.

Hope this helps with your decision.