PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair TR Funding
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2009, 12:02
EK4457

Location: A place where something is or could be located; a site.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
been doing this job for a while now and had my TR paid off in 5 months.
Calm down. £30,000 in 5 months is £6,000 per month. Considering you dont even get paid for pretty much the first month, and factor in interest and early repayment charges, you would need to be earning even more to pull off this miraculous feat.

Or mabe you are on your own payscale?

Either that, or you are talking absolute BS.

Even some dodgy tax fiddling which seems to be the BRKFLD way can't make the figures add up.

This is not a personal attack. It's just that you are displaying the classic, mainly young, wannabe characteristic of making up rubbish to make you feel you have made the right chioce in getting your mum/dad/self into upto £100,000 of debt. And to show for it all, you have a very weak 'contract' with a company which has another contract with a company who has THE worst terms and conditions that the EU has to offer.

If you want The Beak and the likes to stop banging on, then a hefty slice of realist honesty would be the best cure.

If you said somthing along the lines of;

'look, I was lucky enough to have the resources which allowed me to get my fATPL and then pay for a type rating which is shamelesly 50% overpriced. I weighed up the options and decided to go for it. I owe those who paid for me a lot of thanks and I hope that it works out for me and them.

However, the job is far from ideal, the company treats you poorly and it is not for everybody. You will be paying this off for over a decade. Think carefully.'

Then I think there would be very little room to critisize you.

But you come out with dangerous rubbish. So you you get hammered.

It's called confirmation bias.

EK