PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair TR Funding
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2009, 11:07
blackred1443

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
im not sure he wants a medal for it.again its only my opinion but when you hear people explaining how they became a self made millionaires it sounds quite admirable and inspiring.now im not claiming getting a pilots licence is anywhere approaching that level of achievement.at the same time there is an achievement and for me and i repeat only my opinion it doesnt quite have the same ring to it as mummy and daddy paid for it.

im not suggesting either that everyone is like this but the danger is if you get it easy it loses alot of its value.no real sacrifice involved.it also makes it an elitists career, only for those that can afford to throw money at it.surley not what you want.one can also lose perspective.

i am curious to know how someone pays for a tr with the interest on top of other training loans and survives on what ryr pay initially. 5 months would certainy be an achievement.

may i just ask one question and please dont bite my head off but those that have relied on parental help, why didnt ye wait save, sacrifice and fund the dream on your own.and beore someone tells me its not possible,it is.not a loaded question

also because parents generally want he best for their kids do they now put themselves in serious debt.i imagine quite a few families are in the crap financially trying to fund juniors dream right now.maybe junior needs to learn to get a job, save then pay for it himself.right now id love a four bed house unfortunately like most of the world you have to be patient rather than banging of the folks door.