PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Shame
Thread: Qantas Shame
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2009, 09:15
ElPerro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Margaret Thatcher
I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left.

I mean let's look at your contributions over the last few weeks:
Originally Posted by Enema Bandit's Dad
ElPerro is that little know it all Aircraft (Mark whatever number he got up to before the moderators kicked him off) making a comeback
lPerro is definitely aircrafts love brother. ... I mean ElPerro, how's your sandpit going? Did Father Christmas bring you any more Tonka toys for it?
Aircraft, oops, aircraft mark 2, oops, sorry, I mean ElPerro, sorry I get confused, you've gone very quiet. Are you upset that employee's get paid?
Somebody has gone very quiet. I haven't heard any aircraft buzzing about or any Spanish yodling of late....
First day back at school and Elperro's back
Did you go away for holidays ElPerro?
I wonder what Sunfish would have to say? I remember when ElPerro was posting as "aircraft", Sunfish thought he was a goose. Sunfish, please give us your opinion please.
at is the biggest load of verbal diahorrea that I have read since I stopped reading Mills and Boon books!
See what I mean?
Not unfortunately I don't see what you mean. You haven't actually said anything. Do you actually have a point other than "I don't agree". I'm yet to see you actually offer an opinion, other than saying "NOT!" at the end of each of my posts. Apologies for not quoting your kooky emoticons in each quote.

Last edited by ElPerro; 11th Oct 2009 at 09:42.