PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair TR Funding
View Single Post
Old 10th Oct 2009, 21:45
blackred1443

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
do banks really offer loans based on the expected earnings on a crookfield contract in todays climate.incredible

while saying everyone one who does the ryr tr is a parasite is probably a bit rough im sure there are many that do it off their own backs and in a way that is quite admirable in my opinion

i think alot of the pilots ryr seem to hire are quite young.alot i guess must be therefore be doing it via the bank of mummy and daddy.while there is nothing wrong with this either it is a little frustrating to those that dont have that options because its then no longer a battle of just who is the most suitable candidate for the job but rather whose daddy has the deepest pockets. but lets face it, its not just the occasional young pilot who needs daddy and mummy to help them.so many of these pathetic z list celebrities live off daddys reputation too.its unfortunately becoming a regular thing. i do wonder though at what point in their lives to these people learn to stand on their own 2 feet.does daddy give them a deposit for a house,buy little johnny a car maybe.not sure i'd be comfortable with that

hang on in here the beak and others like you.i didnt have daddys money to fall back on for a tr and i got there in the end in a crap jobs market.it just means you have to show alot of initiative when it comes to finding a job, rather than asking poppy to write a cheque for 35k and then feed you while you do the rating.makes it that bit sweeter when you do get there as you know it was all your doing

apologise for my appauling spelling must ask daddy to buy me some specs!