PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 6
Thread: Ryanair - 6
View Single Post
Old 10th Oct 2009, 19:12
daz211

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blar Blar Blar, heard it all before .
If you want Lidl try Delta/Northwest B757 MSP-LAS, has to be the oldest A/C I have ever been on, shabby warn fabric seats, all the white overhead bins and window shutters have turned as yellow as Ryanairs bins and where the TV's were there is now white/yellow plastic screwed over where they have been removed, you also have to buy food, the crew were stuck up and the flight went tech for 2.5 hrs.

Give me nice new Ryanair A/C and Ryanair CC with a good ontime record anyday. I love ryanair and what they offer, before you say you get what you pay for your wrong ! I have just payed £20 rtn all in for flights next spring when i looked the week before for the same flight other Airlines wanted £160 rtn to £240 rtn.

So just give it a rest, Im sick to the back teath of all you stuck up I'll never fly Ryanair jokers, please do us all a faver and dont fly Ryanair, I would hate to be sat next to any of you because I know the kind of people you all are, you spend every weekend writing complaint letters to
people that you think are under you ...